Friday, July 18, 2008

Elderly Lech

I went to a drinking party with some people, including my friend last weekend. It was a kind of matchmaking party so that I met all the guys for the first time. One of them saw me off when I had to take the last train, but he held my hand and slipped his arm around my waist, which made me sick. I was NOT interested in him at all and we even did NOT hit it off with each other! I immediately e-mailed my friend that I loathed him.

However, he called me many times. I have not answered, of course, but he is persistent. Therefore, I told my friend about him by e-mail and she e-mailed me back that he did the same things to another girl and asked her for her phone number many times after I went home. In addition, he did not want to pay for drinks although he was the host of this party. What a lecherous and rude man! While we were e-mailing about him, he called to our cell phones alternately. Ew! We should have kicked his ass.

Obviously I do not think that he respects women. Thus I personally do not think that he respects others as well. I really loathe such a person and never want to see his face anymore. We will ignore him for the rest of our lives.

Now, let's put him out of our mind. We should focus on finding out a nice and gentle guy!

No comments: