Monday, November 22, 2010

Eight-Month Study

Oh, my goodness. I have not written my diary for a long time. What have I been doing?

I got a job last December on a contract that will end next February, because the permanent employee who is currently on maternity leave will be back. Therefore, I decided to pass the book-keeping examination to help get a new job next year. So, why bookkeeping?

First of all, I have been interested in it since I was working as an income tax and return service agent in Vancouver. Secondly, the agency told me that having a bookkeeping skill is useful all over the world. Thirdly, the tuition fee is not so expensive compared with other examinations in Japan.

I started to go to school in March, and passed the third grade of the exam in June. I kept going to school to pass the second grade, and took it yesterday. The test result will be announced on December 14th. According to the example answer by the school, I think I have managed to pass it! I can't wait for the result.

Studying new things is interesting. I think I can enjoy it more than when I was a student. Of course, it is much harder to master things than when I was younger, but much more fun. I really hope that I have passed yesterday's exam and will get a good job next year!

No comments: